Where do people go when they need to buy a birthday cake? Where do people go when they want a dozen cookies? Where do people go when they want fresh baked breads and lots of delicious treats to eat? They go to the bakery. Who works in a bakery? The Baker! A baker is a community helper who makes and bakes delicious breads and treats for us to eat.
Use these items to dress up like a baker and “bake” some delicious treats.
- Baker’s Hat
- Rolling Pin – to roll out cookie dough (Play-Doh)
- Play-Doh (cookie dough) - squash, shape, and roll
- Cookie Cutters (small and large) – to cut out cookies
- Wood Circles (cookies or other treats)
- Star Stickers – to decorate cookies (wood circles)
- Tray – to serve treats
- Spatula – to serve treats
- White Cake Board (cake)
- Self-Adhesive Shape Stickers – to decorate the cake