IN THIS BOX:
Book – Vet (First Time Series – Child’s Play) - What will they do? How will they help? Will it hurt them? Reading Vet with your child is the perfect opportunity to talk about these questions, and many more! The simple conversational text and lively illustrations are carefully designed to encourage further dialogue between you and your child about a visit to the Veterinarian.
Veterinarian Pretend Play - Allow your child to have fun playing veterinarian.
- Baby Animal - You may also use any other stuffed animals you have around the house.
- Veterinarian’s Checkup List (laminated) with Dry Erase Marker – This list may be used as a play-starter.
- Smock – Work uniform
- Mask – Latex free
- Gloves – Latex and powder free
- Stethoscope – Use to check the heart
- Syringes – No needles
- Finger Light – May be used to examine eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Gauze – Use to cover wounds
- Medicine (Rx) - Beads